- Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KINTO
- UL758 certified: flexible insulated busbars
- RoHS compliant: flexible insulated busbars
- Rated voltage up to 1000V: flexible insulated busbars
- Insulation material PVC: flexible insulated busbars
- Laminated copper sheets: flexible insulated busbars
- Color black or customized: flexible insulated busbars
- Width upto 120mm: flexible insulated busbars
- Thickness up to 12mm: flexible insulated busbars
- Length 2m or 3m or 50m: flexible insulated busbars
- Customed processing possible: flexible insulated busbars
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15 days|
Technical data of electrical conductor:
- Copper strips (≥99.9%Cu).
- Surface: uncoated or tinned.
- Electrical conductivity: ≥56Sm/mm2.
- Tensile strength: ≥200N/mm2.
- Extensibility: ≥30%.
Technical data of insulation:
- UL certified.
- Material: PVC.
- Color: black (other colors are also possible on request).
- Thickness: 1.8-2.1mm.
- Shore hardness: A70-80.
- Electrical strength: ≥23kV/mm.
- Oxygen index: 30%.
- Flame retardant; self-extinguishing.
- Elasticity: ≥180% after 7-day aging-test with 135℃.
- Tensile strength: ≥20MPa.
Technical data of flexible insulated busbars:
- UL758 certified.
- CE certified.
- SGS certified: RoHS compliant.
- Operating temperature: -30℃ to +105℃.
- Voltage withstand performance wiith 15min / 50Hz AC: between flexible insulated busbar and earth: ≥15kV; between two flexible insulated busbars: ≥30kV.
Main features of flexible insulated busbars:
- Easy assembly: it could be easily bended and fixed with hands or easy tools.
- Possibility of reducing sizes of the equipment.
- Lower temperature rise on the flexible insulated busbars than on normal copper bars.
- High flexibility: no problem with vibrations or thermal expansions.
Application offlexible insulated busbars:
The flexibility of the bars makes it possible to install into difficult equipment or small places very easily. They can be particularly well used as connectors in switchgears and between transformers, switching devices and prefabricated power networks.
Dimensions and ampacity
- Standard length: 2m or 3m (for 1-layer busbar, 25m in roll is possible).
- Cross-section: up to 1200mmm2.
- Ampacity: values in the table are only for reference because the actual ampacity is related to the application conditions.
- We can produce pre-formed flexible insulated busbars according to customer drawings.
Guidance for selecting the correct dimensions
The ampacities are related to the cross-sections and operating ambient temperature, as shown in above table. Therefore, three factors should be considered for deciding the dimensions:
- Allowed temperature-rise on the flexibars
- Width of the flexibars
The temperature-rise ΔT can be calculated with formula:
ΔT=Tr – Ta
Ta: ambient temperature
Tr: temperature of bars at rated current (pay attention: for general electrical apparatus, Tr should be<105℃).
Example (just for reference):
If operating ambient temperature is 40℃, and you need ampacity 510A with bar width < 40mm, you could get allowed highest temperature-rise 65K (105℃-40℃=65K), so you could decide dimension 32×1×4. With this bar, the highest temperature-rise will be 50K with current 520A.