- Place of Origin: Beijing, China (Mainland)
- material: epoxy resin
- color: brown or according to customer request
- specification: customized design
- rated voltage: 12kV
- density: 1.75 - 1.80 g/cm3 (DIN 55990)
- tensile strength: 75 - 85 N/mm2 (ISO 527)
- glass transition temperature (DSC): 105-125 degree Celsius (IEC 1006)
- thermal ageing class (20000h): class H (IEC 85)
- manufacturing: with APG technology
- application in: power distribution equipment
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||cartons + plywood box, or as required|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
12kV epoxy resin bushing made with APG technology
A bushing is an insulation structure to withstand electrical field strength produced between the conductor within the insulation and the earthed material outside of the insulation.
Kinto manufactures epoxy resin bushings with APG (Automatic Pressure Gelation) technology. Most of our bushings are with customized designs. For 12kV bushings, the power frequency withstand voltage between conductor and earth is 42kV 5min, and the lightning impulse withstand voltage is 75kV.
We produce outdoor and indoor epoxy resin bushings for low and high voltage applications. For more details about design, material and manufacturing, please contact us.